Volunteering Information | Packing
You are not expected to bring anything with you, however, if you are considering bringing supplies to the foundation, there is a list below of items that would either aid with the day-to-day schooling or be great fun at playtime.
2. Pens, pencils, erasers, pencils sharpener, chalk.
3. Arts and Crafts
4. Soccer balls, volley balls, skipping ropes, etc
Recommended items to bring
- Mosquito net
- Bug spray (very hard to find here)
- Malaria pills
- Sheets and pillow case
- First aid medical kit
- Flashlight (very useful during frequent power outages)
- Sunscreen ( very hard to find here)
- Reusable water bottle
- Clothes : If you volunteer in the school, you have to dress appropriately; nothing too revealing. Males should wear long trousers and females should wear nothing shorter than knee length. A conservative outfit for church may be useful.